Tuesday, August 6, 2013

130805 Yuri, Sunny, Tiffany, Taeyeon, and YoonA celebrate their 6th Anniversary!

Girls' Generation's Yuri, Sunny, and Tiffany took to social media to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the group. The girls made their official debut back on August 5, 2007.

Yuri posted the above image on her Instagram with the caption, "Thank you sone. Happy 6th birthday! #100 blowfish #Miss you!"

Tiffany also updated her UFO profile picture with the image below along with a sweet message, "I kept trying from 11:58 to 12:25 to change my profile picture, but since it's already past midnight I was going to give up. But keeping all the S♡NE in mind I tried again. Happy 6th anniversary...let's be together forever ♥"



Sunny also posted a message on her Twitter in honor of the occasion, "It makes me happy to receive so many celebrations ^^ The members were congratulating each other through group text since midnight~I don't want to say anything too sweet!! keke. Thank you! I love you S♡NE!! Happy 6th anniversary♥ #9irls6eneration."



Taeyeon posted personalized drawings on her Instagram, writing, "6th Anniversary Thank you S♡NE and my members. #gg #6" .



She also wrote, "Kekeke.. #gg".

YoonA also left a sweet message for fans on Girls' Generation's official board, writing"Hi S♡NE's ^^ Today is the 6th anniversary since we've been together as the group, Girls' Generation. I was once 18 years old but now I'm already 24. I have a lot of hoobaes now..and I think for a girl group we've been together for a very long time ^^ Thank you for staying by our sides and still telling us we're the best. Even if we may fall short from when we first started, because of your support, even after 6 years we're still able to remain the Girls Generation we are today♥ Always thankful ♥ Right now it's Girls Generation~!!"

Source:
allkpop

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 G.G.Center. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© G.G.Center, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena