Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[Talk Show]130114 Sunny looks like a boy when she Is barefaced at home


At the recent filming of KBS’s talk show “Hello,” six members of group Girls’ Generation, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, YoonA, Jessica, and Taeyeon appeared as special guests.
During the show, the group was asked, “Who looks different before and after makeup?” At first, the members said that everyone in their group looks good with or without makeup.
However, Sunny revealed, “I have two modes; Girls’ Generation mode and Soon Kyu mode. When I am at home, I am in Soon Kyu mode. My hair is swept back, and so I look like a boy. Even the other members agreed that I look very different.”
On this show, which aired on January 14, Hyoyeon also revealed the bare-face hierarchy of Girls’ Generation.  

Credit by:
 ~Thank you!~

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 G.G.Center. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© G.G.Center, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena