Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Seohyun!

 Seohyun celebrate her 22nd birthday(international) today!

Seohyun also thanked fans on her SMTOWN page writing, "Everyone~!! Thank you.. so much.. For blessing the birth of me, Seohyun, a person named Seo Juhyun, on June 28th.. For filling the very precious parts of my life with unforgettable love.. Thank you for being with me on this irreversible, unstoppable, and unerasable moment. I always have this thought. Am I worth the great love that I receive? What would I do if I were to disappoint these people?.. Gratitude and pressure are always present but during those times, I realize my life has meaning because of the very fact that I am loved. Although I can't please everyone, I will be happy just knowing that I may have been able to put a smile on someone's face at least once. I will work harder! I Love you"

Happy Bitrhday to our best macknae,Seohyun !


0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 G.G.Center. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© G.G.Center, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena