Sunday, February 10, 2013

[From YoonA]Message for New Year

Everyone~ It's Lunar New Year's Day^^
We're spending it in Japan right now because of our Japan Arena Tour~
But we're eating a lot of yummy foods! I want to eat rice cake soupㅠㅠ
Also, because it's Ddooyoung (Sooyoung) unnie's birthday today, wish her a happy birthday♥
We'll complete our tour well.. And show you all in Korea some time… ㅋㅋ
I heard there was a cold wave; did any of you catch a cold? ㅠㅠ
It also snowed. So be careful on the roads and be careful not to catch a cold~
While eating rice cake soup.. Watch my stupid hidden camera later.. ㅋㅋㅋ (referring to Shinhwa Broadcast which will be airing later today)
I hope you have another enjoyable holiday with your families~
There isn't any new picture of me in a hanbokㅠ
So I'm sending you a picture while rehearsing for the tour~^^
SONE♥ Happy new year!!
With Girls' Generation. Let's spend each year together^^

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 G.G.Center. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

© G.G.Center, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena